• Complete installation and maintenance of a server.
• Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.).
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
• Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, server, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality.
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.).
• Maintaining IT Hardware & Network Infrastructure, LAN implementation.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Ability to write complete English sentences and know the difference between "there" and "their".
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team are a must.
• Fluent in English.