Mobile App developer
Experience: 1-4+ YearsApply Now Hot
• Should be able to lead the design, development and maintenance of Android and iPhone apps.
• Should be able to lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
• Apps will be mainly content based and integrated closely with the web sites.
• In addition to delivering the product the successful candidate will be heavily involved in driving the mobile strategy globally.
• Experience developing native mobile apps is strongly preferred.
• Startup mindset.
• Summer interns are also welcome.
• Passionate about mobile devices and applications- a techsavvy freak.
Experince: 1+ YearsApply Now
• Complete installation and maintenance of a server.
• Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.).
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
• Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, server, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality.
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.).
• Maintaining IT Hardware & Network Infrastructure, LAN implementation.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Ability to write complete English sentences and know the difference between "there" and "their".
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team are a must.
• Fluent in English.
Superheroes apply here!
We'll get back to you soon.